Instant Pot Beef Chili
extra-virgin olive oil
ground beef, 90% lean
beef base (bouillon powder)
(15.5-oz.) can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
(14.5-oz.) can diced tomatoes
Lime wedges, for serving
freshly chopped cilantro, for serving
- Cook the brown rice according to package instructions.
- Meanwhile, turn on the Instant Pot, then choose the Sauté program and the Normal setting. Once it has come up to temperature, add oil.
- Add the beef and cook until golden. Add chili seasoning, beef base, onions, and garlic, and cook for 3 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add the beans and the tomatoes and stir well. Close the lid and the vent. Select the Meat and Stew program and the Normal setting. Adjust the timer to 20 minutes. Quick release the pressure according to manufacturer's directions.
- Serve with brown rice and garnish with lime wedge and cilantro.
Sign Up Now!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.